International leaders, including those from Colombia and neighboring Venezuela, will meet virtually on October 1st to devise solutions to overcome the challenges posed by COVID-19.
Horasis Extraordinary Meeting will host Richard Branson, United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres, along with over a 1000 selected world leaders.
Juan Guaidó, the Venezuelan politician recognized by countries around the world as interim President of the country, will also be speaking at the conference.
Individuals can register to watch here.
Horasis was founded in 2005 by Frank-Jürgen Richter, and its meetings have become one of the world’s most recognized forums. Leaders speaking at Horasis Extraordinary Meeting include:
- Nana Akufo-Addo: President of Ghana
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev: President of Kazakhstan
- Hage G. Geingob: President of Namibia
- Armen Sarkissian: President of Armenia
- Iliana Iotova: Vice President of Bulgaria
- Rania A. Al-Mashat: Minister of International Cooperation, Egypt
- Nina Angelovska: Minister of Finance, North Macedonia
- Jenny Gilruth: Minister for Europe and International Development, Government of Scotland, United Kingdom
- Singh: Minister of State for Road Transport and Highways, India
- Vera Daves de Sousa: Minister of Finance, Angola
- Lindiwe Zulu: Minister of Social Development, South Africa